Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
By making a reservation with The Anchorage Wilderness, The lead Guest / agent/ commercial booker:
● accepts and agrees to the relevant booking terms and general House Rules as indicated in the Booking Confirmation.
● confirms that the details provided for all parties to the booking are full and accurate represents that he/she has the authority to accept and does accept these Booking Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking
● confirms at she/he will communicate our advice to take out personal travel and possession insurance and to include activity cover if applicable.
● confirms that he/she has read and understood these Booking Conditions and agrees (for himself/herself and on behalf of each person named on his/her booking) to be bound by them.
● Booking payment can be paid by Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa) or EFT (South Africans only). Balance Payments if applicable, will be due for on arrival at The Anchorage Wilderness.
● Commercial Agents are required to arrange for payment to be made in full at time of booking and will assume the role of Lead Guest with the attendant responsibilities unless payment is made by the Lead Named Guest.
● Confirmation of the booking will be dispatched by email on receipt of confirmation of payment as forwarded directly by the client’s financial institution by email.
● The room rate per night includes use of all facilities at The Anchorage Wilderness and breakfast for two.
● Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests, nights and dates shown.
● The Lead Guest must email to request an amendment to details of the booking.
● A photocopy of ID or passport and credit card used to pay for the accommodation is required on arrival. The Lead guest must have his/ her signature checked to complete authorization of the Booking payment.
Change of Room
● If a booking is taken out for a specific room and the room reserved is rendered unusable via circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative room with similar facilities.
● Vary accordingly to the rate chosen by the Lead Guest at the time of booking and will be applied as described in the Booking Confirmation.
● Guests who fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit the full booking costs.
Check in Times
● Are from 2 pm till 6 pm. Please be advised that a request to arrive outside those hours must be sent well in advance of your arrival date.
● The Management will make every effort to accommodate your request but cannot guarantee that it will be possible due to other commitments.
● Commercial and agent bookings are bound by the same cancellation terms and conditions.
● If you need to check out before the agreed departure date, please advise the Duty Manager and then confirm by email.
● Please check your Booking Agent’s cancellation policy and advise accordingly.
● It is not possible to refund any remaining part of your booking costs.
Persons and number of Persons using our Property
● Only registered persons may occupy the booked room. Management must be informed in advance if guests wish to receive visitors.
● Day Visitors will only be allowed to visit for reasons of visiting guests or meeting with them and they will not be entitled to make use of any facilities, such as:
● the swimming pool, loungers, canoes or any other facility available to paying resident guests only.
Care of our property
● We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings.
● Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Lost keys / fobs / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / fob / card lost.
● Lost keys will incur a replacement charge of R 50.00 per key.
● We are proud of how committed our staff are to be working at doing the right thing, at the right time and in the right way.
● If, however you are disappointed with any aspect of your experience of staying at The Anchorage, then please approach one of the Management team. Any guest can also contact the owners of The Anchorage through the email: [email protected]
● Please share what we do well and leave a review with Booking.com, TripAdvisor, Facebook or Google.
● For Commercial and agents- any comments or complaint must be raised within one week of your guests’ departure.
● The owners and employees do not accept any liability in the event of any loss or damage whatsoever, to guests and/or their property.
● All guests are required to take full responsibility for using any of The Anchorage Wilderness facilities or equipment and indemnify The Anchorage Wilderness in full and agree to make no claim whatsoever from any injury/bodily harm/ death and or damage / loss of property which could arise from use of this facility.
● Smoking is allowed outside by the pool and jetty area, but not in the guest room, on the room balconies or the rooftop terrace. Please be aware of non-smoker’s comfort.
● Children 0-18 yrs. We regret that we are unable to accommodate children of any age.
● Pets are not allowed.
● Swimming pool is open from 8 am till 9 pm. Please do not disturb the peace of other guests occupying rooms adjacent to the pool.
● Quiet Hours We ask that all guests keep to the quiet hours, which are between 11:00 PM and 7:30 AM.
The Anchorage Wilderness 2019